New to the area?
If you've recently moved to the Triangle, welcome! We know what a challenging yet exciting thing it is to move to a new place...our team moved here in March of 2010! Since that time, Cary has become our home. We love it here and we want for you to feel at home as well.
Something that really helped us to feel at home was finally finding a good slice of pizza, a reliable dry cleaner and where to catch a movie. So, we got together and reflected on our experiences of being newcomers to this vibrant, beautiful town of Cary. We thought of some of our favorite finds and wanted to share them with you.
Below is our "Top 10 or so" List ;-) We hope you'll love these places too. Just click on each business name to open up a new browser window for their website. We hope this helps!
- Best Pizza - Brooklyn Boys
- Best Park - Walnut Street Park
- Best Kept Secret - Cary Tennis Complex
- Easiest Theatre - Park West 14
- Most Eclectic Entertainment - Galaxy Theatre
- Coffee Shop - Caribou Coffee
- Free Activity - Feeding the ducks at Bond Park Lake House, Natural History Museum in Raleigh
- Sunday Lunch (with little kids ;-) - Michaelangelo’s Pizza
- Best Burger - Tribecca Tavern
- Dry Cleaner - Medlin-Davis
- Car Wash - Carolina Auto Spa
- Puppy Spa - Dogtopia
- Pediatrician recommendation - Cornerstone Pediatrics
- Best Lunch Spot - La Farm
- Best Bread - Great Harvest Bread Company
- Fitness Club - O2
- Best, most life-giving church - Mosaic ;-)
Do you have a suggestion for a new category? Let us know by emailing us at !
I guess what we're trying to say is....Welcome Home and we hope this helps the Triangle become home a little sooner than later.
Hoping to be YOUR church home,
Pastors Chad & Leah Slotta and the entire Mosaic family